Saturday, November 21, 2009
1. Spot two year old headed straight for the path of a snake at Melbourne’s Royal Botanic Gardens and sprint to save surefire Death Adder catastrophe.
2. Realise Death Adder in question sports four legs and is blowing reptilian raspberries with a blue-stained tongue.
3. Pick up Not Death Adder But Blue Tongue Lizard and present to anklebiters.
4. Bask in infinite anklebiter street cred glory.
5. Name the Not Death Adder But Blue Tongue Lizard ‘Lemon’.
6. Declare after lizardy/kid bonding that it’s time to put Lemon back from whence he came.
7. Watch infinite anklebiter street cred glory fly out nearest window regardless of the fact that Lemon is less likely to be served a roasted beetle dinner with the works at our house on Sundays. Eldest partly consoles self by collecting two leaves upon which Lemon walked.